OUR LAWS OF THE SEA
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions:
- 50% deposit to book
- Fully refundable up to 72 hours before departure
- In case of bad weather (this the captain decides, and it is not rain – it is high winds, large waves or fog) we can move to another date or make a full refund
- Final payment to be made at our offices before embarking
- We take Cash, Credit Cards, Revolut, PayPal and Bizum
Jet Ski Contract
- The jet ski riders will be taken from the port to the area where they will use the jet skis, strictly following the monitor’s instructions.
- It is completely forbidden to leave the circuit marked with buoys.
- Very important: always maintain a safety distance of at least 50 meters from all other jet skis and boats.
- A monitor will be watching you during your time on the jet ski and will be available for any questions you might have.
- In case you are confused, or you can’t control your jet ski, pull the “STOP” cord that disconnects the motor and wait on the jet ski until someone comes to help you. Do not abandon the boat at any time. Wave at the monitor with your arms to get his attention.
- Minors between 16 and 17 years old will need signed authorization from their parents or legal guardian to drive the jet ski.
- Children under the age of 16 must be always accompanied on the jet ski by an adult.
- Before you start driving the jet ski, make sure you understand all these rules and how the jet ski works. Please ask if you have any questions.
- The user will read and follow the sailing rules and regulations set out in this contract.
- Any user who breaks any of these safety and sailing rules set out in this contract will answer to the Spanish Authorities for civil responsibility. This contract will be instantly cancelled with no right to claims or refunds. Also, the monitor has the right to shut off the jet ski if the user does not follow the rules, with no money back.
- This activity is covered by a civil responsibility and passenger insurance policy.
- The user recognizes that he/she is receiving the jet ski in perfect condition and will take care to maintain that condition, to drive it according to the sailing laws of this country as well as follow the rules in this contract.
- South Olé (Emily Catherine Matthews) is not responsible for any physical damage that might be caused to the user or anyone else during the use of this service.
ACCIDENTS AND REPAIRS
In case of an accident or breakage due to the user’s negligence, the user must pay for the damage caused to the jet skis, according to current prices and fill out the accident statement with his/her personal Information.